Guesthouse Villa Hermani in Măgura/Bran
The "Villa Hermani" is located at an altitude of 1020 m above sealevel
in the village of Măgura in the Romanian
Southern Carpathians, in the heart of Piatra Craiului National Park, close to Dracula's famous Castle in Bran.
The guesthouse was opened in 2004 and certified by the Eco-tourism association AER in 2006.
From the balconies and the garden you can enjoy the scenery and the mountains.
The house is run by the German couple
Hermann and Katharina Kurmes. They speak English, German and Romanian.
- 17 rooms with 40 beds,
all rooms with bath and balcony,
six rooms with 3 beds and an apartment for 4 persons
- Large dining room with sun terrace
- Cold and hot meals
- Half board, full board or hot meals on request
- Spring water from an own mountain spring
- Meeting room for 25 people (with video projector)
- Bar in the cellar for individual parties
- Internet and W-LAN
- The entire building is smoke-free and allergy-friendly
- Big garden (camping possible)
- Cross-country ski / snowshoe / bicycle rental
- Four trilingual guides
- -> price list
Bran (Dracula's Castle): 6 km, Zărneşti: 3 km, Braşov: 25 km,
Sinaia: 50 km,
Sibiu: 130 km, Bucharest: 150 km
Show the location of the Villa Hermani in Google Maps
-> proceed to
Carpathians Hiking and other activities
<- back to Măgura and its environment
>< back to Romania holidays . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Startpage
Accommodation guest-night and overnight stay in a boarding-house in Romania Transylvania